Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3f9f5c6b/diabetes_pipelin)
has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct‘s new report
“Diabetes – Pipeline Review, H1 2012″ to their offering.
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Diabetes – Pipeline Review, H1 2012’,
provides an overview of the Diabetes therapeutic pipeline. This report
provides information on the therapeutic development for Diabetes,
complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and
discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the
therapeutic development for Diabetes. ‘Diabetes – Pipeline Review, H1
2012’ is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets
Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC
filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from
company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources,
put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
– A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Diabetes.
– A review of the Diabetes products under development by companies and
universities/research institutes based on information derived from
company and industry-specific sources.
– Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
– A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
– Coverage of the Diabetes pipeline on the basis of route of
administration and molecule type.
– Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on
product description, mechanism of action and research development
– Key discontinued pipeline projects.
Reasons to buy
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics
under development for Diabetes.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio
and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players
with the most promising pipeline.
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Diabetes pipeline depth and focus of Diabetes therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to
enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued
projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Diabetes Therapeutic Products under Development, Key Players in
Diabetes Therapeutics, Diabetes Pipeline Overview, Diabetes Pipeline,
Diabetes Pipeline Assessment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3f9f5c6b/diabetes_pipelin
Source: Global Markets Direct